1. General Information
This privacy notice sets out the ways in which DIRTY3RD, collects, processes and shares your personal data.
2. What information do we collect?
DIRTY3RD may collect, process and use the following information you provide during the purchase of goods online when you purchase a gift voucher & when you sign up for our newsletter online
- Email address
- Telephone number
3. What is your data used for?
DIRTY3RD processes your personal data in the following ways, and on the following legal bases:
- Your name, telephone and email address for the purposes of sending you direct electronic marketing. DIRTY3RD will only do this if you have given your consent to being provided with the direct electronic marketing. You may opt-out of receiving this at any time by contacting us or by changing your preferences.
- To carry out DIRTY3RD obligations arising from any contracts entered into between DIRTY3RD and you, for example, to take payment or gift voucher.
- To send you a confirmation email or text message to verify and confirm your order and gift voucher orders, this is necessary for the performance of DIRTY3RD contract with you so that it can confirm your order and provide you with details about your voucher. It is also in DIRTY3RD legitimate interests to ensure that customers are reminded about their orders.
- To enhance your experience of the DIRTY3RD website, we do this as it is in our legitimate interest to ensure that you receive the best experience possible online and shopping with us.
- To optimize your experience of the types of direct electronic marketing that DIRTY3RD sends you (where you have consented to direct electronic marketing). DIRTY3RD does this on the basis that it is necessary in our legitimate interest to ensure that such direct marketing is of interest and use to you.
- Any other purposes where we have obtained your consent to do so.
We may use your information in an anonymised and/or aggregated manner in order to analyse the data so that we can enhance our IT systems or website and carry out research. We may share this anonymised and/or aggregated data with third parties, but you will not be identifiable from any such data.
DIRTY3RD may review your personal data if it has reason to believe that the information has been provided inappropriately, unlawfully or illegally. DIRTY3RD does this on the basis that it is necessary in its legitimate interest to ensure that the website is being used appropriately, lawfully and legally.
4. Disclosing Information
DIRTY3RD does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties other than as set out in this privacy notice.
DIRTY3RD provides your personal data:
- To selected third-party providers in order to process and deliver your bookings and orders, for example, payment providers, gift voucher merchants and third-party online booking providers.
- To selected marketing agencies, web-mailing companies and hosting companies.
- Credit reference agencies or fraud prevention agencies.
DIRTY3RD will only transfer your personal data outside of the EEA to organisations who have adequate safeguards in place to ensure the security of your personal data.
DIRTY3RD will disclose your personal data to third parties:
- If DIRTY3RD sells or buys any business or assets, in which caseDIRTY3RD will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or asset.
- If DIRTY3RD or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- If DIRTY3RD is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of DIRTY3RD, you or any third party, and to investigate illegal activities and breaches of any agreement DIRTY3RD has with you. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
DIRTY3RD may pass your personal data to third parties in a statistical and/or aggregated manner in order to analyse the data.
DIRTY3RD will always ensure that you are not identifiable from any such data.
We may otherwise share your information as directed by you or subject to your consent.
5. Protecting your personal data
DIRTY3RD has put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, it limits access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know and in accordance with this privacy notice. They will only process your personal data in accordance with DIRTY3RD instructions.
DIRTY3RD has put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where it is legally required to do so.
You play an important role in keeping your information secure. If you have any reason to believe that your interactions with us are no longer secure, then please contact us.
6. Holding your personal data
DIRTY3RD will retain your data for as long as we need to hold it in order to provide you with services and to improve, analyse and optimise your customer experience.
We may also retain your data for further periods where we need to do so in order comply with any legal or regulatory requirements (including keeping certain records for seven years for VAT purposes), to carry out audits, to detect and prevent fraud, to enforce contracts or to resolve any disputes.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, DIRTY3RD considers the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which DIRTY3RD processes your personal data and whether those purposes can be achieved through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
7. Your Rights
Where DIRTY3RD relies on consent as the condition for processing your personal data, for example for sending you electronic direct marketing, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
You have various statutory rights in relation to your personal data. In particular, you have the right to:
- Object to direct marketing communications at any time.
- Request and obtain access to your personal data.
- Rectification or erasure of your personal data, in certain circumstances.
- Object to or restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Have your personal data stored in a manner in which it is portable from the environment in which it is stored by DIRTY3RD to another environment.
- File a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
8. Changes to Privacy Notice
If DIRTY3RD decides to change this privacy notice, any changes will be posted on this page.
This privacy notice was last modified on 22nd August 2018
If you wish to contact DIRTY3RD in relation to this privacy notice, including in relation to any of the rights set out in section 7 above, please contact us.